Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

A week from Saturday was our annual ward Christmas Party. It was a Christmas Luau like two years back. It was a really fun party and the girls had a blast!

In the morning I told Aubrey there would be dance performances. She immediately started making up a dance that she would perform for everyone. I had to explain that she would not performing this time. She took it pretty well.


As soon as the dance performance started my girls were on the floor dancing with them, and they did not stop all night!

Daddy twirls!

Happy girl.

I just love to dance!

I love my cute little dancers!


The whole fam at the party.

The cutest little nerd on the planet!

And yet another visit with Santa! We never get enough of these!

And it must be 4th times a charm - because Brooke did not cry at all when I sat her on Santa's lap!

I even got one with just her and Santa!

What a fun night! Thanks to all the Activities Committee on such a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...