Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chewy Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies (Clean Eating)


I wasn't completely satisfied with the Clean Cookies I made a couple of days ago, because they were a little more cake-like then I prefer. So I experimented some more today and came out with a yummy chewy cookie. I'm very pleased with these!!

Chewy Whole Wheat & Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Egg
1/2 C Coconut Oil
1/2 C Pure Honey
1/4 C Sucanat (or organic evaporated cane juice)
1 tsp Pure Vanilla
1 3/4 C Whole Wheat Flour (finely ground or WW pastry flour)
1/2 + 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 C Bittersweet Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.

Cream together egg, coconut oil, honey, sucanat & vanilla. Add flour, baking soda & salt. Mix in chocolate chips. Bake at 325 degrees for 7 - 10 minutes.

If you like a more cake like consistency or cookies that are sweetened only with honey - Click Here

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Yum! These just came out of the oven and were delicious. I used all honey in mine. Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...