Friday, July 13, 2012

Some of my Crochet Projects

 Here are some of the crochet projects I've completed this past year, that I'm pretty sure I haven't blogged about.

 Brooke had her cousin Katie's name for Christmas so I made her this black and pink tutu with matching headband.


 Here's Brooke modeling it for me.

Aubrey got Beckham so I made him a football hat and matching booties.

A friend of mine is a Utes fan, so her baby boy got a Utes hat and matching booties.

I've made a couple of these Hats and Mary Jane type booties for friends/family who've had baby girls.

I've also made a couple of these little sandals.

These sandals were my first real attempt at just looking at a photo and not using a pattern. I'm pretty happy about how they turned out!

Brooke's decided she wants to be Pinkalicious for Halloween. I figured the costume would not be complete without a pink cupcake. I figured a cupcake purse to collect candy in would be the perfect way to tie the cupcake in. When I told Brooke about my idea she told me (without looking at a picture) that it needed to have a dark pink wrapper, light pink frosting and a red cherry on top. So that's what I did.

She loves her pinkaliously pinkatastic pink cupcake purse! Now she can't wait for the rest of her costume. She told me that she wants her skin and her hair pink as well. Wish me luck!

I really enjoy crocheting - especially if I have a good movie/show to watch while I'm doing it. It's the best way of being productive while relaxing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...