Sunday, October 30, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Jack O' Lantern Template

My daughter really wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Jack O Lantern . . .


. . . to match the costume I made for her.

Since I couldn't find one - I made my own. I thought I'd put it out here on the internet, in case anyone else is looking for one. It's a pretty intricate design and not a quick and easy one. But, I thought it turned out pretty cute. Click on the image below to make it bigger and then right click on it and select "Save as". (or something similar to that, all browsers word it a bit differently.)

Happy carving!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Wow! Great job! Definitely saving this one!

Unknown said...

Muito ruim simplesmentenão gostei pra mi é maudade com a minha moranguinho

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...