Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Brookie Buddy

 On the days that Aubrey has preschool Brookie and I have had fun playing at the park. She is at such a cute and fun age, I've really been enjoying some one on one time with my Brookie.

She has gotten so good at the big girl swing!

Peek A Boo

Weeeeeee!

Brookie thinks you must have a snack when you are at the park, even though we just ate breakfast!

A little puddle jumping!

One time a grasshopper came along on our outing!

Brookie even got brave enough to touch it!

I sure have enjoyed playing with my little lady in the beautiful weather we've been having!

1 comment:

Anora said...

Well..

Very nice blog..Baby is looking very charming and attractive in her activities. I really like her all activities.
Christmas Treasure Hunt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...