Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch, Haunted House & Primary Choir

 We've had a fun weekend. Friday morning we went to a free Pumpkin Patch that I heard about from a friend. It was a smaller one but still fun. I forgot my camera, so no pics. They had a petting zoo area that included a baby kangaroo. They also had a huge corn box and a hay maze. Aubrey and Zoe had a blast crawling on top of the maze. You can't beat fun and free!!

I got an email Friday morning about a Family Friendly 3D Haunted House located not too far from where we live. Aubrey has been asking and asking to go to a Haunted House. So, I was so excited to get to take her to one. Plus we got a fantastic deal, the tickets were only $2.50!! Aubrey was soooo unbelievably excited when I told her she was going to a Haunted House!

Summer, Beckham, Esther, Bryan and Isla came with us.

Here we are getting ready to go in!

 Our whole crew.

It was really cool for kids. We all got 3D glasses and our own flashlight to shine on the walls. It was in dark buildings with all of these bright 3D Halloween type figures. Brooke absolutely loved it. Aubrey, who is afraid of the dark, was scared the whole time. But, she didn't cry and walked through just fine. I wish I had known what it would be like so I could have prepped her. My cautious little Aubrey needs to know what she is getting into in order to feel comfortable. Today however she decided it was actually fun and told me that she wanted to go again!

Stake conference is tomorrow and they are having a Stake Primary Choir sing 3 songs. Aubrey is part of the choir and is very excited to get to be on the stage and sing. Here is the group at practice this morning.

My cute Aubrey singing away with all of the big kids! She told me that the big kids singing helps her remember the words.

They are singing, "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", "I am a Child of God", and "Teach me to Walk." She wasn't familiar with any of them, except the first verse of "I am a Child of God", so we had to work on them together. She fell in love with the song "Teach me to Walk", so I took a little video of the choir singing the first verse.

We're super excited to see Aubrey sing in Stake Conference tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those Haunted House pictures are so fun. I was trying to figure out those glasses! It would be fun to hang out with you and your girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...