Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Festival

 The Fall Festivals/Pumpkin Patches have begun! I seriously love taking my girls to these. We have a ton of them in our area, and I wish I had enough money to go to them all.

My friend hooked me up with some super discount tickets to the biggest, and most expensive of them all around here. Since it's usually so expensive, we don't generally go to this one. So, I was excited to get to take them this year.

They had tons of stuff for the kids to climb and slide on.



 Several bounce houses that my girls loved.





Even Esther went on the slide! Brooke got stuck on this one and after I went after her the first time, Esther went and helped her the second time.


Even Isla braved the big slide.

Watching the pig races.

Going on a train ride through the corn maze.


The mini hay maze for the kids..

Braving the belly of the beast.

Aubrey climbs the hay!


Ropin' some cattle.


Isla lookin' adorable.

We took a break to eat our lunch by this cute animal band that my girls absolutely loved.


Letting a mini moon rover drive over their backs.

Here's the news camera right up on Aubrey's face. I watched the news for a couple of days and I don't think it ever made it onto the news. (How could they not put that cute face on the news!)

This was really cool. With the 3d glasses it looked like you were actually on the moon.

Duck races.

Horse races.

Pretty princesses in Cinderella's carriage.

We found our friend Sarah there.

Riding the Royal Horse.

The beautiful Belle chatting on the phone.

Kissing the pretty Princess.

Playing in the corn box.

It took a while before Brooke would lay in it. In fact, every time someone would get out of the box, she would brush all of the corn off of the side. She is my little clean freak!

 The day we were there was a really hot day and I was actually pretty sick. When I realized that the corn box was covered and the corn was really nice and cool, I couldn't help myself but to jump in too.

 Esther decided to follow suit!

 Isla pondering the world around her!


 
 More bounce houses.

Jumping pillows.

Fun Tunnels.

And finally getting ready to go. Isla likes to play with Aubrey's face and Aubrey doesn't mind a bit. It's so cute, especially since it's really against Aubrey's nature to let someone fawn all over her. But, since she knows Isla is just a baby, she lets her and thinks it's pretty cute.

She loves it when Isla will grab her and give her a big kiss!


She just can't get enough of Isla!


Brookie gettin' some Isla loves too!



The cutest little crew around!

What a fun way to spend the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...