Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daddy's Work Halloween Party

 The girls were so excited to get to go to another Halloween party on Monday. This one was at Daddy's work. It's always a fun party for the little ones!

I wasn't satisfied with the pics I took of the girls from Saturday night, so I had to do another little photo shoot. The first two pictures are actually from several months ago when I completed Brooke's costume and she wanted to try it all on. She was so excited about her Snow White Costume!


 The rest of these are from Monday night.







Brooke looks a little droopy because she has a cold - poor thing.


First stop was the bean bag toss.


Then the cake walk - the girls favorite!
  

Aubrey won the prize!

Brooke won too!

Enjoying some yummy treats with Daddy.


Aubrey is so ticklish - she was cracking up while Daddy was putting the napkin around her neck!

Aubrey had to bring her lip gloss again and reapply it every so often.
  
Pin the nose on the witch.

The whole fam!

 Back to bean bag tossing.



Great shot Aubrey!

My cuties standing in line!

Brooke knows how to get it done!

Daddy and his princess.

Both cuties with their Daddy.

Me and my girls!

Trying to pin the nose on the witch blindfolded.

Brooke's turn.

Finally a cute standing up picture with Brooke in her costume!
 "Mommy take a picture of me playing with the ghost!"
 
 Cuties holding hands!

Goodbye party - we sure had fun!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Have I mentioned yet how in love I am with Aubrey's leg warmers? ;)

BTW, are you the coolest Mom on the block and make matching treat bags each year? That's cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...