Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blue Chocolate Milk

Aubrey woke up one morning and said, "Last night I had a dream that I drank blue chocolate milk." We had a good chuckle over that. Well it became a recurring dream for her. After the 3rd time of her reporting this dream, I decided I better make her dream come true and make her some blue chocolate milk. She was so delighted!


Brooke, of course, requested some purple chocolate milk.

And as I fully expected, and the reason why I held off making her blue chocolate milk in the first place, we have to have colored chocolate milk everyday. It has just become our lunchtime ritual. Aubrey likes a new color everyday and will mix food coloring to discover new shades. Brooke only wants purple! What an obsession that girl has with purple!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

How cute! Sometimes I hate coming up with a great idea like that because I know it will get asked for all the time! Molly won't drink chocolate milk...funny girl. She likes the white stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...