Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mommy and Me Time

 Our local Trampoline park has a special Mommy & Me time during the school year. It's super affordable and it's just for young children. It's great because it's never very busy and there's no big kids making it scary for my little munchkins.

Aubrey could NOT wait for Mommy & Me time to begin. When I finally found out the day it was going to start, Aubrey started counting down the days. Brooke remembered it from last year too and was also very excited!

First item of business was the big slide.

Last year I hiked up with Brooke over and over again. This time she was able to do it on her own. I missed out on some really good exercise!



Every time we go Brooke talks about wanting to go in the Monkey bounce house. And every time she gets in there, she gets really scared. What a funny kid!

I love that the girls get some really good exercise and get to jump out a lot of their pent up energy!


Aubrey has gotten so much braver. Here she is leaping off this big block with no fear at all. Yipee!

The new addition was this foam pit. Once Aubrey got up the nerve to try it, she loved it. Here she is leaping in. I love to see her hair flying in the back!

Brooke would only try it if Sissy held her hand. Too sweet.

Aubrey's friend Keagan and her fam met us there.
Here's the cute kids begging us to put money in the rides. Sorry kids, no quarters.

I loved Brookie's flying hair.

And hey I was there too!

We'll be making many more trips to the trampolines this school year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...