Monday, July 8, 2013

Aubrey and Brooke Christmas Dance Concert 2012

I've gotten so far behind on my blog that this post is from the girls Christmas Dance Concert last year. I figured since I was having a do nothing sick day, I'd least do something productive that took very little energy!

Here are my little cutie dancers before the show! 







The whole family right before the show began!

Aubrey loves watching the show almost as much as performing in it! 

Super excited to see the Attridge clan!

Cute Brookie takes the stage!






Now Aubrey takes the stage. I love how she smiled and performed this time!






Taking their final bows.


The girls love getting flowers from Daddy after the show!

I love watching my cute little dancers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...