Sunday, March 13, 2011

A New Niece and Nephew

Two of my little sisters are currently pregnant. My sister Esther is having a girl in April and my sister Summer is having a boy in June. I have been busily crocheting them some gifts for there combined baby shower.

A beret hat and matching boots that will hopefully fit Esther's little girl in the Fall.

Some pink baby Converse booties.

White flower Mary Jane's for her blessing.

And of course a tutu and matching head band when she's a toddler. All toddler girls must have tutu's!

I found a cute blue and white striped shirt for Summer's little boy that I thought looked very BYU blue. So I made a BYU ball cap and matching blue converse shoes to go with it.

I thought the ball cap turned out so cute. (It kinda makes me want a baby boy!)

Close up on the converse.

I also found some baby camo pants and so made a military hat and boots to go with it.

Close up on the hat and boots.

I hope they like their gifts and that they will all fit properly! It was hard not having the babies here at the right sizes to try them on. So, hopefully my guesstimating will be accurate!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

i love them they are so cute, you are so talented!

Nelson Family said...

Those are seriously adorable! Do you give lessons? ;)

Esther Attridge said...

I of course loved them!! I can't wait to see the little lady in them :)

Lyndee W. said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the Converse! I knew you'd be crocheting up a storm so I'm making items with the "machine" instead.

Summer Carlile said...

Everything turned out so cute! I am now ready for football season, my son will be here and he will be cheering on the cougars!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...