Monday, May 16, 2011

Disneyland Day 2

 On day 2 we went to the Disneyland Park. On the way in Brooke saw Goofy again and had to stop for a hug.


The whole family!

 I LOVE that cute happy face.

We spent the majority of this day in Fantasyland. And boy was it crowded. It seems to be the busiest place in both parks (which was surprising to me.)

I think we did every ride in this part except the storybook canal. We discovered that it had the same route as the train and had a really long line, so we opted out.

You gotta  ride Dumbo.

Brooke's head is barely peaking out!
 
 Brooke had been talking about the Snow White ride for months. Here she is finally on the ride!

It's a Small World - Brooke's favorite ride of all three days. (this was my fav. too when I was a little tyke!)

While on It's a Small World we spotted the Princess Fantasy Faire - so we headed over. The wait was 1.5 hours - yikes! I told the girls that they would have to wait a long time and asked them if they wanted to do it. Of course they did! So, I waited in line while the girls and daddy found a nice shaded spot and ate their lunch. A nice lady behind me told me when there would be a shift change for the princesses and where the girls could sit and see the 3 Princesses leaving. So, Jeff took them there and they got to see Jasmine, Tiana & Sleeping Beauty. They were so excited! (Jasmine is one of Brooke's favorites and Sleeping Beauty & Tiana are Aubrey's favorites.)

Here they are almost at the front of the line entertaining everyone!

  Yay - it's finally our turn!

First they met Cinderella (Mommy's favorite!) I LOVE this first picture!



(Aubrey loves watching videos on the blog - so I included all of the videos for her.)



Then we met Brookie's favorite - Snow White!





Last we met Arial. The girls watched the Little Mermaid on our ride there and Aubrey told me, "If I meet Arial, I'm going to tell her that I watched her movie on our way here." I was so happy she got to meet her!





Petting some goats at the Big Thunder Mountain Ranch.

 Aubrey had to pet every single one!

Another of the rides Brooke had been talking about for months was the Pooh bear ride. Here she is excited to be on the ride!


As we were getting off the ride guess who we saw Eeyore, Tigger & Pooh. The girls were so excited!
There was a pretty long line to meet them and Brooke was so excited that Daddy had to take her to the front of the line so she could see them while we waited.

Eeyore left before we got to the front of the line, but his exit happened to be right where we were standing so my girls got to meet him anyway - hurray!



Giving Pooh some loves!



And Tigger too!


Besides Fantasy land we also went on the Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, The Haunted Mansion & Pirates of the Carribean this day. Aubrey's favorites of the day were the Matterhorn, the Tea Cups and The Haunted Mansion. Brookie loved all the rides she went on but her favorite was It's a Small World.

On the way out I had to get a pic at the entry way with my cuties.

We had another fun filled day at Disneyland! (It was also very nostalgic for Me!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...