Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a very nice Thanksgiving.
We had a yummy breakfast of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins (clean of course. I'll post the recipe on the next post), Turkey bacon & Clean Hot Chocolate.

Then we got ready for the day. I wasn't satisfied with the lighting on the last family picture I took, so I set up the timer again and attempted it again. We took a lot of pictures! I was happy with only this one - but I do like it a lot, so it was worth it!

 

After Isla's nap, Esther, Bryan & Isla came over. Aubrey had fun playing with Isla while Brooke took her nap.

Aubrey convinced Bryan to put her up on the shelf like Uncle Elliot did last time he was over!

Esther & I finished preparing the feast while Jeff anxiously kept an eye and flashlight on the turkey!

Yipee the turkey is done!

I asked Aubrey to set the table for us. After she put out the dishes, she set up this centerpiece display all on her own. I thought it looked really cute and thought it was fun that she wanted to make the table look pretty!

Here we are starting our feast! (I'll post pictures and recipes of our Clean Eating Thanksgiving Dinner on my next post.)

It was a small group - but sometimes it's nice to have a casual and quaint Thanksgiving!

Isla only got to feast on carrots! But, she looked pretty cute doing it!

Brooke wanted a picture too!

I loved how Aubrey ate her pumpkin pie like a piece of pizza!

After the meal it was time to put the munchkins to bed and then Esther & I headed out to Toys R Us for a little Black Friday shopping!

When I got home I was pleasantly surprised that Jeff had not only cleaned the kitchen but had put away all of the Thanksgiving decorations, brought in the Christmas boxes and set up the Christmas trees and strung the lights! I was excited to see that we were all ready for decorating the next day!

I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...