Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Once There Was a Snowman & Some Cupcakes Too!

 Last Monday the girls requested cupcakes for FHE dessert. I absolutely loved the clean chocolate cupcakes they made for my birthday, so I promised them we would make them. After dinner we made our cupcakes and put them in to bake. I didn't realize how long they took to bake, so our Family Home Evening lesson was done before the cupcakes were finished. Jeff suggested that they build a snowman while they waited. The girls jumped at the chance!

Here they are building their snowman in the dark.

Aubrey had a ball rolling snow balls for the snowman.

Brooke thought it was more fun eating the snow.

 Time to add the accessories.


Look at that darling snowman!

I brought the girls in for cupcakes while daddy wanted to build a surprise with all of the snowballs Aubrey made.

These cupcakes are seriously so delicious - the best cupcakes I've ever had! Here's the link to the recipe.



Cute chocolate mustaches!


Daddy's surprise. An Aubrey and Brooke snowman to go with the Daddy one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...