Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 31

I lost 2 pounds this week which makes a grand total of 50 pounds!!! I've been excitedly waiting to finally get to the 50 pound mark!

I'm actually quite surprised that I lost any weight this week. I've been really good with the food side of things, but lousy on the exercise portion. I have felt completely exhausted and just blah this last week. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I was fighting off a cold all week. It must have taken all of my energy to fight it off because I had no energy at all. I was lying in bed by 9 most nights this week. And for those who know me well know that that is completely unlike me. But, I did successfully fight off the cold. It never did completely come on. I think my new healthy lifestyle contributed to the fact that the cold did not win! I'm hoping for lots more energy this week and am determined to get back into my exercise routine. I've been terrible with exercise for several weeks. The week before our trip I was so busy I don't think I exercised much at all, I didn't exercise on our week and a half trip and I was too exhausted to exercise this last week. So, this week exercise is coming back into my day - that is my public resolve!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...