Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Birthday

 My girls love birthdays and love to make birthday parties (I don't know who they picked that up from!)

The morning of my birthday Aubrey and I had a practice for the Primary Program. That afternoon we went as a family to see Brave. Then on the way home we picked up Cafe Rio for Dinner. The girls had picked out some party dinner ware and even had daddy help them wrap it up for me.


After our yummy dinner we opened presents  that they picked out with Daddy.



They loved the Tiara's we made last year, so they bought them again this year to make.


I love those cute girls!

Then we played some party games. 


We had to play pin the gem on the Tiara!




Then they sang me Happy Birthday and we had cupcakes.

I love the fun little parties that my girls throw for me. And I'm grateful for Jeff going along with them and helping them put it all together. Birthdays are so much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...