Sunday, November 25, 2012

Reflections Art Contest

I posted last month about Aubrey entering some projects in the Reflections Art Contest.

The award ceremony was later in the month and Aubrey won two awards! She was sooooooo excited!

For her 3d Diorama of her first day of Kindergarten she won a trophy and her project has moved onto the city level competition.
 

 


For her drawing of Jumpin' Jellyfish, she won a Medal (Honorable Mention).




Here's my happy little girl with her trophy and medal.

Posing with some friends after the assembly.

Aubrey walked around with her trophy and medal all day. Her teacher made a big deal of it in class which made her feel special. Then she wandered around the house with her awards. She still will ask people who come over if they'd like to see her trophy and medal. Too cute!

There are many things that I love about my Aubrey Kaye. One of the things is that she has great big ideas and is not afraid to work hard to achieve them. I am so proud of my creative and hard working Aubrey. And it was so fun to see her be rewarded for her efforts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...