Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cutie Pies

 The other day Aubrey ran into the wall and hurt her knee. All on her own she ran to the freezer and got an ice pack. I thought she looked so cute and grown up nursing her knee.


I did almost all second hand (and homemade) shopping for Aubrey's clothes and shoes this year. I loved this little outfit that is all second hand (including the boots), except for the hat that I made myself. Cute and cheap - you can't beat that!

Brookie is becoming so independent these days. She wants to wash her own face and hands after meals now.


The other day Aubrey ran into the room wearing her tutu so she could dance (She HAS to put on her tutu before she can dance!) I said something about her being a cute ballerina. Brooke started saying, "ba ba". I was pretty sure she was trying to tell me that she wanted to be a ballerina too - but I was covered in clothes that I was trying to fold and didn't want to move. A few minutes later Brooke ran off and got Aubrey's other tutu, brought it up to me and said, "tutu". So I put it on her and the two little ballerinas danced happily.

Now Brooke wants to wear a tutu all the time. She brings me tutus to put on her or asks for me to get a tutu. It's so cute seeing her become such a little girly girl just like her sister!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...