Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Thoughtful Little Girls



Both Brooke and Aubrey can be so thoughtful of one another. Brooke was watching me take down the decorations from preschool the other day. I took a balloon down and handed it to her. Before she would even take it, she pointed to another balloon and said, "Sis." She wanted to make sure I didn't forget to take one down for Aubrey.

At the party Aubrey went to on Halloween she won a little game. She told me that she got 2 candies because she won. She then said, "I ate one at the party and I saved the other one for Brookie." Then she proceeded to go through her treat bag, found the candy and gave it to Brooke.

Last night Brooke said her own prayer for the first time. (She repeated the words that I said.) It was really sweet. As soon as she said, "Amen", Aubrey jumped up so excitedly and exclaimed, "Brookie, you just said a prayer. Oh Brooke I am so proud of you." She was genuinely so excited for Brooke's accomplishment. It was such a sweet little moment.

Grandma & Grandpa Bagley came for a real quick visit last weekend.

Aubrey and Grandma playing baby.

Brooke, reading her story to Aunt Summer.

Now reading it to Grandma & Grandpa.

Playing games with Grandma.

Grandpa dancing with Brookie bug.

Aubrey teaching Grandpa her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star dance.

Now, teaching Grandma her "Mommy kissing Santa" dance.



The girls are loving the homemade playdough. And since it's so cheap to make, I don't even mind that they mix all the colors together.

Both girls love their tutu's I crocheted for them.




4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I've loved seeing how you're girls get along so well (for the most part, I'm sure it's not always like that). It makes me excited for Molly to finally have a little sister. And I can't wait to get them matching outfits! You're girls are always so cute.

Karen said...

Cute. Cute. Cute.

Summer Carlile said...

They are so cute!

Lyndee W. said...

1) email me that tutu pattern toot sweet! I'm anxious to make one for Ava.

2) here's hoping your girlies are getting along this well in their teenage years {it was seriously never a problem for me and myolder sis}.

3) Brookie's hair is getting so ong!

4) your Mom and Dad are so good about being hands-on with your girls. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...