Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love to Make them Match

Zoe handed down a dress to Aubrey that Aubrey used to have in a smaller size. Aubrey handed hers down to Brooke, so now we have another matching outfit! I thought they looked so adorable in their black polk-a-dot dresses for church on Halloween. I tried getting a cute pic of them before church, to no avail. I had to bribe them with candy after church to at least get them to sit together for a pic.

I thought that Brooke looked especially adorable!

Sunday morning Aubrey asked me if I had taken a picture of her with the witches brew on Halloween. I had not. Luckily we had some left over dry ice and were planning to make some more. I promised her that I'd take a pic. with her and the steam.

They had a ball playing with it.



I showed them that if you blow on it, it makes the steam swirl.

They thought that was super fun.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have to switch BLOGS! I love your last two post. Jeff sure know how to do Halloween. It looks like so much fun. I love the matching dresses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...