Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Much Needed Purchase

Aubrey's room has been driving me crazy lately. We had a little basket for her toys, but it was completely overflowing and looked terribly messy even when her room was clean. I was so thrilled when I found this Princess toy organizer at Wal-mart.com for only $25.

Before

After

Aww, I feel so much better about life now!

Now what I want to make is one of those bean bag chairs that you fill with stuffed animals. It's awesome because it's storage for all the kids stuffed toys and it doubles as a bean bag chair. If anyone has an old bean bag chair they don't want, let me know. I'll be happy to take it off of your hands!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yup. I love getting clutter organized. Super cute too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...