Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday with my Fam

 Aubrey decided that she wanted them to wear their pretty princess dresses to church. We were running late as usual - but this is them right after church.

Brooke's hair turned out so cute. My mom dried Brooke's hair while in the curlers (I never have time for this - it's nice to have another woman in the house!) and her hair had such pretty curls. This is even after church and the curls stayed so pretty.

I got a nice curl in Aubrey's hair that was finally not too tight!

Brooke just loves Grandpa. After church she found him sitting on a chair and climbed right on his lap and sat with him for quite a while.

The girls wanted manicure's, so Grandma agreed to do their nails.


Aubrey got to spend quiet time playing with the fam. Esther and Bryan were nice enough to keep her entertained!

It was a nice visit with my family. We can't wait for Grandma & Grandpa's next visit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...