Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mom's Birthday Party

Since Mom was here for her birthday we decided to throw her a little surprise party. We had to have the party a couple days before her birthday, because Esther & Bryan were leaving on their trip on her birthday (The one the won on Live with Kelly show.)
 
My girls were super excited to throw a party for Grandma. They wish everyday we had a reason to throw a party - those little party animals! 
 
My girls decided we needed to have a princess theme, so we all wore tiaras.
 
 
 
I was trying to take a picture of my Mom & Dad and Aubrey thought it would be fun to sneak in the picture! I love her mischievous smile! 
 
My cuties with their Grandma.
 
Helping Grandma blow out her candles.
 
And then helping Grandma open her presents. 
 
Playing Aubrey's game - I think it was pin the Cinderella under the rainbow or something.

 
Spinning Grandpa so he could play too.
 
 We hope you had a Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...