Monday, February 25, 2013

That Aubrey

One night Aubrey was feeling afraid after we put her to bed. We told her to say a prayer. Later we found her with her picture scriptures laying across her chest. I love that she knew where to go, to receive some comfort from her fears!
 
Aubrey got a hold of my old camera one day and had lots of fun with it. First she took pictures of Brooke with her favorite toys.
 
 
Then she figured out a way to put the camera on something and be able to snap pictures of herself with her favorite toys. I'm pretty impressed by how well she got it set up! I hadn't even realized she did this until I saw these pictures a few minutes ago!
 
 
 
 
 
 
That Aubrey is sure a bundle of creative energy! There is never a dull moment when she is around!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...