Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cousins

 My cousin Alisha was in town last week, so some of us local cousins got together for a pool party.

 We haven't gotten together for a while, so it was fun seeing how much my cousins kids have grown. My cousins seriously have the most beautiful kids!

My girlies had a lot of fun!

All of the mommy cousins chatting. Seriously it seems like yesterday that we were the kids running around and it was our Mom's chatting.
It was fun times! I'm glad that Alisha came for a visit and prompted our little family reunion!

On a side note. While we were getting ready to leave, Aubrey fell into the pool without her life jacket. She totally kept her cool, kept her head above water and started dog paddling to the stairs. It looks like the survival swim classes did their job!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...