Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reservoir

 I grew up by the beach. My children have never been to an actual "ocean" beach. (They've been to a small lake beach, but don't remember it.) When I found out that there was a nearby reservoir with a little beach - I was excited to take my kids. They were so excited to go to the beach, and LOVED every minute of it!


Esther & Rachel brought their little ones too.
Brooke was having fun shooting us with the water gun.

 Unfortunately she couldn't figure out how to fill it up herself, so I had to help her out many times!


Hey look, I was there too!


Brooke was not a fan of getting messy feet.

There was even a couple of ducks there to feed.

Aubrey posing for me in her cute suit I got her for next year.

What a fun morning we had! I wish I knew about this place a long time ago!

4 comments:

Karen said...

So fun. I really want to join you on all your fun outings.

Jack and Daynalee said...

How fun!! I've been looking for a lake beach around here forever! Where did you find one??

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had the place to your selves, love the end of summer when everyone is back in school yet it's warm enough to get outside and play!

Summer Carlile said...

SO fun too bad Beckham and I were sleeping:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...