Saturday, December 17, 2011

Attridge Family

 My sister Esther found a fun idea to use Christmas lights in their family Christmas picture. It was a new experience for me trying to get the lighting and settings just right so that the Christmas lights would glow and we could still see the Attridges. I don't have a tripod and that would have been really helpful to get a more focused shot. But, with my limited knowledge of this type of photography and not having some of the equipment I should have had, I think they turned out pretty good! (And the fact that my children were literally climbing on top of my while I tried to hold steady and get a focused picture!)

There is extra room on top of these for their text on their Christmas card.


 

This one was the winner for their Christmas card and I think it turned out really sweet.

"Cutie Isla baby" (Aubrey's name for Isla.)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...