Monday, December 12, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

We had a very nice Ward Christmas Party on Saturday.

My girls are very excited to go to any kind of a party anytime! Of course they were thrilled that Santa would be at this one!

First we had a nice dinner.

Behind us happened to be one of Aubrey's friends. They were playing "give me 5, on the side . . . "

Then we sang some Christmas carols. I wished I would have gotten this one on video. They were singing "Jingle Bells" at the top of their lungs. It was so cute.

Then we let them get up and dance around to the carols.

A couple more friends joined in the fun.



When I pulled out this dress for Brooke - she was so excited. She said, "A Santa Costume." Then she asked, "Am I going to have hair on my chin too?" I told her that she wouldn't, but I guess she didn't believe me. As soon as I got the dress on her she said, "I need to go look in the mirror to see if I have hair on my chin." I had to then explain to her that she was actually Mrs. Claus and she doesn't have a beard. Several people called her Mrs. Claus at the party and told her how pretty she looked - and she LOVED every minute of it!

Then it was Santa time! When it was her turn, Brooke ran right up to Santa with no fear at all!

  

I LOVE this picture of Brookie and Santa. Right after I took the shot, she patted his beard. I guess she is very fascinated by the hair on his chin!

Aubrey too was very excited to see Santa! She even remembered the next day that he told her to be nice, listen to her parents and clean her room! That Santa's a keeper!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...