Monday, December 5, 2011

Saturday Part 1 - Family Christmas Party

 Jeff's work had a fun Family Christmas party Saturday morning.

First the girls ran off with Daddy to play games while I stood in line for the crafts.

 
 
 


Just as I got to the front of the line, I saw the girls running up. And guess who just happened to be coming up the line right then - Santa Clause.



They have tons of really cute crafts to choose from. Aubrey picked the charm bracelet.

And Brooke choose the Christmas wand. Daddy helped Brookie make hers.

Other than me tying the knot, Aubrey did the rest on her own. She made a really cute pattern.


Brooke's finished wand.

Aubrey's finished bracelet.

Then the girls had a treat and we watched some performances.



It was a quick visit to the party because we had to get me to a baptism and Aubrey to a birthday party. It was lots of fun! We sure do love to party!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...