Friday, May 25, 2012

Tball

My favorite sport to play as a kid was Softball. So when I saw Aubrey was old enough to play tball this year I was so excited! I showed her little video clips of kids playing tball and she got very excited too!

Here she is at her first practice learning to throw the ball.

Learning to field a ground ball.

First time hitting a ball off a T.

What a cutie!

Run Aubrey run!

Playing first base. She's running to first to get catch the ball and tag the base.


Her first game is about to start! What a cute little out fielder she is!

Taking her practice swing.

 Her first at bat.





  



 Aubrey at her second game.

 

I love watching my girls try and learn new things. And I'm happy that they are always up for a new challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...