Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They Loved Swim Class

 My girls sure did love their swim classes. They both cried when I told them it was over. I think Brooke smiled the entire time of all of her classes. That kid has no fear in the water which is one of the reasons I really want to get her swimming. (to protect her from herself!)

Aubrey learned a lot during the course of her class and is swimming a little. I was very pleased with the class and how the teacher was able to teach each child at their own pace. (She was in Level 1 for kids 5+) All the kids in her class were so cute with each other. When they saw each other coming and going or in the locker room they were all so excited to see one of their friends and would talk to each other. It's so cute to see Aubrey becoming so much more friendly with kids she is just meeting.

Here she is doing a pancake float on her own.

Brooke's teacher was absolutely darling and I don't think I've ever since Brooke have as much fun as she did in every second of every class. However I think it was a little beneath her level. She should have definitely been in Preschool 2 (which is what I wanted to put her in, but it was full.) So I didn't see much progress from her, but at least she had an absolute blast!



Here are a few very short clips from swim class.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...