Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bounce Bounce Bouncy Houses

 Last month I finally took my girls to a bouncy house place I've been wanting to go to since Aubrey was a toddler. I've held off because it's a lot more expensive then the activities we usually do. But, Esther went and said it was a lot of fun. So we used our coupons and finally went.

The girls did have a blast. I LOVE the smiles on their faces in all of the pictures! Plus it's great exercise and a great way to get all of their excess energy out!!





If we were going to go, then we were going to get our money's worth! So we stayed for 4 hours! You can't bring in a snack, so I bought them some juice to tie them over until dinner.



Isla finally woke from her nap and came to join us!




3 cute cousins having fun together!


Getting eaten by a dinosaur!

It was a lot of fun - but unless they have a really great deal on admission, we probably won't go again for awhile. They have just as much fun at the trampoline place we go to and it's substantially less expensive. So, even though the girls had a blast, I still thinks it's ridiculously overpriced!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...