Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Dance Time Again!

 Dance class for Aubrey & Brooke started up again in September. I sure do enjoy watching my little cuties dance! I am grateful that I found an affordable studio that we really like and that I can help out and get half off tuition. It's fantastic. This year my girls not only get to participate in the regular mall shows and end of term concerts, but they also get to be dancers in Seusical the Musical. Aubrey has been dying to be in a play, and now she gets her chance. They are both very excited!







Aubrey's class learning Miley Cyrus's "Hoedown Throwdown". Aubrey & Zoe showed me some of their moves after the first class and it could not have been more adorable! I downloaded an instructional video off of YouTube and now Brooke and I know it too! Fun times!

Aubrey knows every word to the line dance part of the song and Brooke knows almost all of it. I never thought I'd hear my 5 & 3 year old singing Miley Cyrus. It's really cute though!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...