Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doll Clothes

 Aubrey likes to put her clothes on her dolls. It's cute but also kind of a pain because I have to sort through and decide which clothes are clean and which are dirty. So, I had been looking for inexpensive doll clothes for a while to get her for her birthday. Inexpensive they were not. I even checked on ebay, but couldn't find what I wanted.

So, I decided to crochet some myself. 

I finished this pink dress while Aubrey was sleeping. I put it on her doll and laid it beside her bed. She was so excited when she saw it in the morning.

The next night when Aubrey was going to bed she said, "Will you make me some more doll clothes while I sleep and put it on my doll?"

How could I say no. So I made her this tutu skirt that night.

She once again requested one for the following night, but I had to get back to my birthday projects. But, I did find some more super cute patterns, so when the parties are over, I'll be making some more!

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

those are the cutest things ever! I've been itching for some crochet projects, i might have to look into those. Where did you get your patterns?

Karen said...

Those are super cute. We don't have that many clothes either. Katie instead uses Build-a-Bear clothes. Sometimes I've founds those in bags at thrift stores. The only difference is they have a cute little whole for a tail. But they work. I may send you some. We have TONS.

Dubem said...

Hi all,

Really, the dolls are looking so cute. This is the wonderful gift to give a child to let them know how special they really are. Thanks a lot.....

American Girl Doll Clothes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...