Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Love a Good Deal

 A couple weeks back I decided to clean out the girls clothes and put away the 18 month and 3T clothes and bring out the 2T clothes for Brooke. Well, I discovered that I skipped over 2T in both pajamas and warm clothes. I guess I decided to buy bigger for Aubrey for her to grow into or something. Anyhow, after I put away the clothes both girls were left with no pj's. So, I was hoping to score a good deal on some pajamas for them. 

The next day I went to Wal-mart and saw some pajamas on clearance, but there was no price tag. I found a lady with a scanner and she told me that they were $1! Awesome! So I got one of each kind in both girls sizes. I found out however when I got to the register that two sets were actually $3 - but that's still a great deal.

So I ended up with 8 pair of pajamas for $16!!! Man I love a good deal!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...