Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pooh Bear Pinata & Stand up

 Since, Brooke loves Pooh Bear just like Aubrey did at this age, I decided to re-create the Pooh Bear party I did for Aubrey. Since I kept the games that I made before, I decided to do a couple more projects for her party. 

A few days ago I made a Pooh Pinata for the party. I seriously love making pinatas! They are so easy and I find them therapeutic. (I think it's the warm paste that gets all over your hands.)


 Here's Brookie seeing it the next morning. She seriously loves it! It makes the time spent on it so worth it.

Brookie and Pooh.

Of course, Aubrey wanted a picture with Pooh too!

I also made a stand up, Brooke size Pooh Bear for the party. I am hiding it until her birthday, so she hasn't seen it yet. But, I know she'll love it!

We are getting so excited for Brooke's birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...