Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh yeah - that's why

 I rarely work on projects while both my children are awake. I reserve those for nap/quiet time and bedtime. I apparently had a little lapse in memory today and continued my project after Brooke woke up. After all, they were playing so happily together in Brooke's room. 

When I finally went in to check on them I suddenly remembered, oh yeah that's why I don't work on projects while they are awake.

 This is what happens when you have a very creative and scheming 3 year old and a 2 year old who is a very willing participant in all of her sister's schemes. Even if the scheme includes her being covered in lotion!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yup. I just gave up projects all together.

Summer Carlile said...

LOL that is so funny I can't wait to have kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...