Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meeting the Easter Bunny

 A local grocery store had a fun Easter event on Saturday, so I had to take the girls!

First they got their faces painted like bunnies.

I was surprised when Brooke stood so still while her face was being painted.

After they got their bunny ears we went and met the Easter Bunny!
Aubrey was a little bit timid - but was willing to go in for a hug.

Brooke loved seeing the Easter bunny - but only from a distance.

I had to go up with her and then she went to see the bunny.

Then we hunted for Easter eggs around the store.

They even got to decorate cookies.

I love how Brooke is just eating the frosting off the spoon - typical Brooke!

Then while mommy did the grocery shopping - they went for a car ride and ate their treats.

They had a fun morning! Brooke loved having her face painted like a bunny all day. When she finally saw herself in the mirror, she was so excited! When I went to wash her face before bed she didn't want me to and kept telling me "no" and patting her face and saying "Easter bunny". Funny kid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...